Forever Young
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Class (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

After Class (Anyone) Empty After Class (Anyone)

Post by Ian Hale Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Ian Hale, right near the end of one of his lectures, was talking to his class, who all were at attention. Ian was a teacher who grabbed everyone's attention. Whether they were listening to what he had to say, or just staring at him and fantasizing, they were paying attention. "Alright, now I want these papers e-mailed to me by Wednesday evening. You all know what e-mails are right? The elderly person's text messaging?" The class laughed at his joke. "Alright, alright, you all an head out now, I won't bore you any longer." The class began to leave, and Ian gathered his things on his desk. After a couple moments, he saw someone walk up to him. "Can I help you?" He asked.
Ian Hale
Ian Hale

Back to top Go down

After Class (Anyone) Empty Re: After Class (Anyone)

Post by Lauren Conrad Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm

"Yeah." Lauren smirked. "I was just wondering if you could like, go over the first part of class again with me. Because I like totally didn't understand a word you were saying." Truth was Lauren found him hot and wanted a reason to stay behind and talk to him. Lying about not understanding the work was a perfect way of getting his attention.
Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad

Back to top Go down